Senin, 11 Januari 2010

An Interview With The Tragic Triads

Question (Q) : Hi. Tell us about yourself.

Pain (P) : Hi. I think, I’m a warning system.

Guilt (G) : Whatever. I’m busy with conscience thingy.

[Subtitle: I’m not a bee, but I do sting. Sting, not stink]

Death (D) : Mortality.


Q : Okay... so what do you feel/think right now?

G : I know it’s wrong, but it feels right.

[Subtitle: Ergh. No, it’s wrong. ]

D : Soon or later: nothing.

P : Physically and/or mentally no good.


Q : Last, what can we learn from you?

D : Still, be optimistic!

P : Don’t run away. Face it!

G : Just listen to your heart.

[No sub]

3 komentar:

  1. wedeeehh dun run away! face ittt! :P

    BalasHapus
  2. ha ha...lucu and menarik....
    tapi....
    isn't pain is a warning system so we can run away before it gets worse?

    BalasHapus